HQ: Tokyo, Japan
1. Proposal introduction (What)
We will add genuine value to the ICON project by:
- Contributing to the safe and secure operation of the ICON network and actively participating in the on-chain governance as a representative of the entire ICON network as well as Japan’s ICONist community.
- Sourcing various business opportunities to the ICON Foundation, expanding and accelerating the adoption of ICON’s blockchain technology in Japan in cooperation with Japan’s leading entities.
2. Motivation of the proposal (Why)
We believe that the ICON project has the potential to connect the world and ensure mass market adoption of blockchain technology. As a strategic partner of the ICON Foundation, we will do our best to help accomplish our shared objectives.
3. Execution plan of the proposal (How)
- Maintaining the safety of the ICON network and enhancing its governance: We will maintain the safety and security of the ICON network by producing and verifying blocks, as well as continuously monitoring the network. Also, we will actively participate in on-chain governance on behalf of the community. We will also occasionally post discussion materials on our social media channels for topics requiring critical governance decisions.
- Sourcing various opportunities to the ICON Foundation: We will continue to source business development, investments, and ICX listing opportunities through our network of Japan’s leading domestic and international corporations, investment funds, cryptocurrency exchanges, and professional service providers.
- Helping Japanese companies build new business opportunities using ICON’s blockchain technology: We will continue to run the ICX Station – Tokyo Launchpad, an ICON-exclusive accelerator program dedicated to promoting the ICON project, and help Japanese companies build businesses using ICON’s blockchain technology. Real use cases increase value of the ICON network.
4. Expected timeline of the proposal (When)
We will continue our effort throughout the year.
Expected Network Information
John Minkoo Kim, Representative Director at Deblock (Japan)
Ken Kitahara, Vice President at B Cryptos