HQ: Palo Alto, Bay Area
1. Proposal introduction (What)
-CPC is a company that has deep experience in blockchain investment. Deeply cooperating with famous crypto research institutions, such as Stanford DTI and Cryptic Labs, CPC focus on developing and exploring the future applications of blockchain. We are also running nodes of some star blockchain companies, such as Algorand, Nucypher, IoTeX, and more. Prof. Whitfield Diffie,winner of Turing award, father of cryptography, is our advisor for blockchain development. We believe CPC will be an important member in ICON community.
2. Motivation of the proposal (Why)
- CPC regard ICON to be a star project in blockchain. We firmly believe that ICON’s work will contribute to the future decentralized world. CPC will set up elite blockchain community based on Stanford affiliates. We are also planning to hold meetups in Stanford and Bay Area, aiming to connect everyone who is interested in or who wants to contribute to future decentralized world.
3. Execution plan of the proposal (How)
- CPC will contribute to ICON community by these steps
- Using our Stanford affiliates resource to attract investment and provide consultancy for ICON team on stake system, promotion strategy and more.
- Helping develop decentralized Apps(Dapps), Multi-language SDKs with ICON tech team
- Holding online and face-to-face meetups in Stanford or Bay Area to introduce ICON program to potential and existing customers and communities from all over the world.
- Our advisor Prof. Whitfield Diffie(Father of Cryptography, Winner of Turing award) will help promote the Internet Security system to ICON team.
4. Expected timeline of the proposal (When)
- CPC will start ICON community construction as soon as possible, including holding events and meetups, promoting on our social media, and more. After election, CPC will share some resource with ICON on Staking system and Cryptical economics according to our experience and from our Stanford economics advisor.
Expected Network Information