HQ: London, UK
1. Proposal introduction :
As part of ICON Network and as a P-Rep, our main aims are based on the 4 basic purposes:
- Block Production: DSNC will provided stable and secure servers, which will provide ICON blocks production doing verify transactions and monitoring the stability of the ICON network.
- Security: DSNC will managing, monitor, troubleshooting issues int the ICON Network and provide required security to the ICON Network.
- Governance: DSNC will participate in governance and decisions making process when voting, providing important suggestions regarding keeping the ICON decentralised and secure.
- Network Growth: DSNC will constantly work to create and develop dApps, learning materials and videos to any business models, how to use and work with ICX coins.
- Adoption of ICX: ICON to exist and operate we need clear confirmation taken from any Government and laws, that ICON is a legal asset and ICX can be used in any business.
2. Motivation of the proposal : What is motivating our team is the believes that ICON is a good product, that have all the features, capabilities and scalabilities to be one of the main asset in any business.
3. Execution plan of the proposal : Our team are fully dedicated to deliver our aims as we promise and strictly will keep following the steps provided in the proposal. Our time and resources will be concentrated to those aims. Quarterly updates will follow each year for our progress made.
4. Expected timeline of the proposal :
- Block Production: Immediately and constantly providing our working servers
- Security: Immediately and constantly monitoring, data collections, analysis and managing our working servers.
- Governance: When we will be elected as P-Rep we will keep our promises delivered.
- Network Growth: This part will start from our election for P-Rep and will continue as long as ICON Network rich the max level required.
- Adoption of ICX: We will provide our part of this adoption working together with all ICON teams, to bring the adoption of ICX asap.
5. Initial Network Information
- Server type: C5.9xlarge
- CPU Model: Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8124 CPU @ 3.00GHZ
- vCPU(core): 36
- RAM: 72G
- Disk: 500G NVMe SSD (EBS bandwidth 4.5 Gbps)
- Network: 10 Gbps
Expected Network Information