Welcome to ICON P-Rep Application Page!
A P-Rep is the representative of all ICONists, creating blocks and validating transactions in the ICON Network, and playing a number of roles in the Network including monetary policies, key decision makings, and establishing ecosystems.
A P-Rep must meet sufficient technical capability and understanding of the ecosystem and contribute to building the network with great responsibility throughout the ICON Network. Our community aims to encourage all the ICONists by offering a basic and an expected server spec along with a delegate proposal. Any contents from the icon.community are open to public.
P-Rep application procedure is as follows
1) About : Please provide basic information about the P-Rep candidate and team members
2) Network : Please specify the technical specification of your expected server.
|Minimum Specification||Recommended Specification|
|CPU model||Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8124M CPU @ 3.00 GHz||Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8124M CPU @ 3.00 GHz|
|Disk||500G NVMe SSD (EBS bandwidth 4.5 Gbps)||500G NVMe SSD (EBS bandwidth 4.5 Gbps)|
|Network||10 Gbps||10 Gbps|
*The server specification is recommended by the ICON Foundation, final specification may differ depending on network conditions.
3) Proposal : Please describe your proposal based on the format below.
*P-Rep Proposal Template
1. Proposal introduction : Provide a description of your proposal you wish to pitch and briefly explain how it will enhance the ICON Network.
2. Motivation of the proposal : What brought you to become a P-Rep of ICON and what was the motivation for the proposal above?
3. Execution plan of the proposal : How would you actually carry out your proposal? Please elaborate related action items and technical explanation.
4. Expected timeline of the proposal : Provide specific milestones, expected timeline to fulfill your proposal.
Notice: In the case of fraudulent or malicious information, registration may be cancelled. Application violating these general rules will also be removed without notice.
2) Empty Applications
3) Clear Spam Attacks
4) Offensive Applications