ICON Vote Monitor
ICON Vote Monitor by Everstake - https://iconvotemonitor.com/
Jan. 21, 2020 ~ March 31, 2020
Have you ever wondered how your ICON competitors perform over time? Or maybe you want to understand voting dynamics related to a specific P-Rep?
ICON Vote Monitor will help you to get the necessary information about public representatives and how their activities influence the number of votes that they receive.
The functionality will encompass:
- Monitoring of voting accounts, a feature that targets P-Reps primarily;
- Basic historical information about P-Reps and ICON accounts;
- Visualization of voting patterns and changes in ranks among all P-Reps.
- Track voting activity regarding P-Reps - Voting Analytics Hourly / Daily / Weekly / Monthly (how many votes they received/lost, how many voters they have/lost)
- Check voters of any P-Rep, their balance, voting history.
- Provide charts and graphs showing a historical change of votes and change in top-22 and other P-reps over a period of time.
- Provides the following information about accounts: Address, total balance, P-Reps voted for (with a hash), amount of votes, voting since, previous votes with duration, vote changes
- Provides the following information about a P-Rep: Total votes, last updated, balance, productivity/uptime, governance votes, voters (with the amount voted)
- Delegate changes timeline for any ICON account
- Each P-rep contribution section, news, and plans. Each P-Rep can sign in and add needed information
Everstake has developed a parser for ICON network which collects and analyzes transactions, accounts and other. This valuable information will be used for iconvotemonitor.com and Everstake Bot
Backend Application (API)
Prototype for Index Page
Prototype for P-Rep page
Prototype for Account page
ICON Parser Improve: stakes, rewards, balances, proposals
MVP for voting periodic page
MVP for Icon P-Rep Rankings page
All accounts Page
Voting periodic page
voting activity regarding P-Reps - Voting Analytics Hourly / Daily / Weekly / Monthly (how many votes they received/lost, how many voters they have/lost))
Icon P-Rep Rankings page (a list of accounts delegated to the appropriate P-Reps with a stake)
We have improved the Voting periodic page, that now called “Election Statistics” - https://iconvotemonitor.com/periodic. Added more P-reps to the graph, the graph becomes bigger and more informative. It became possible thanks to our new blockchain parser. We added all voting stats on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis - https://prnt.sc/sjse1t For comfortable use in any device we created a responsive design for this page as well (mobile, tablet)
New sections: https://prnt.sc/sjscvz, Votes visualization, all voters, and votes.
Any user able to see all visualized voting activity by any P-Rep - https://prnt.sc/sjt95z
We also improved the Ranking page - https://iconvotemonitor.com/ranking
We added more P-reps and more accounts to the graph, the graph becomes more informative and any user can check all big accounts that support any P-Rep - https://prnt.sc/sjtb5i For comfortable use in any device we created a responsive design for this page as well (mobile, tablet)
As a part of this, we added one more page - “Visualization” - https://iconvotemonitor.com/visualization